The online course "Launchpad to Fundamental Questions on AI" by Kiron Open Higher Education builds on the popular and style-defining comic strip "We need to talk, AI" by Dr. Julia Schneider and Lena Kadriye Ziyal.
The course is divided into 4 modules and aims to introduce central topics in the context of Artificial Intelligence and to teach learners a reflected and conscious approach to AI. The learning offer combines self-study as well as sharing of ideas and discussions (reflection) two formats to enable an entertaining acquisition of knowledge and competence.
Which topics will be covered?
- Functionality of an algorithm
- Application areas of AI and their development in everyday life
- Importance of data security and data protection
- Challenges in questions of human-machine interaction
- Development of AI
- Opportunities, risks and challenges of AI
What will I achieve?
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- understand the connection between data, algorithms and AI.
- reflect the handling of AI.
- make use of AI based services.
- name essential data protection issues.
Which prerequisites do I need to fulfill?
- Basics, no previous knowledge required
- Language skills: Academic English (C1 CEFR) is required
- No specific addressing of subject group/s
This on demand course is held by
kiron, Dr. Julia Schneider | Dr. Renate Suter
Teile dieses Webinar