International Conference on Artificial Intelligence within the framework of the German EU Council Presidency.
Artificial intelligence has the potential to make a decisive contribution to overcoming the major challenges facing society. Success and acceptance depend largely on how responsibly AI is developed and applied.
With the European digital conference "TRUSTinAI – Responsible AI for Science and Society“ AI experts and AI interested parties from science, industry, politic and society will network and discuss central questions of AI.
The focus is on trustworthy AI as a driver of innovation for companies, as an object and tool for science and as a competitive factor for Europe and its partners. Register and join the discussion!
The conference is jointly organized by
- the State of Rhineland-Palatinate and the Ministry of Science
- Education and Culture of Rhineland-Palatinate
- the German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI)
- the Future Initiative Rhineland-Palatinate (ZIRP),
- the Fraunhofer Institute for Industrial Mathematics ITWM
- and the Fraunhofer Institute for Experimental Software Engineering IESE.