Large companies place orders for (sub)projects with external suppliers. For good reasons:
- Firstly, they lack the necessary expertise.
However, this expertise could be built up.
- For another, projects – if they are implemented by the company itself – simply take far too long.
The reasons for this are the established management mechanisms (Rules, Policies, Measurements, …) of precisely these companies.
- External project suppliers are faster and often cheaper.
However, this is only true until customers start imposing their own management mechanisms on their project suppliers.
- extreme stress in customer-supplier relationships
- the projects take even longer and become even more expensive, as if the customers would realize them themselves
- the good intention of external commissioning is taken ad absurdum
What can you do about it?
The date does not fit?
Register anyway; you will receive a recording of the event.
Teile dieses Webinar